Thursday, March 25, 2010

Apollo-God of Light


Apollo is the god of light or the sun. He is also the patron god of arts and is personified as the "perfect man." Apollo was also supposedly the first to win a gold metal in the olympic games. (I think this is ironic since Apolo Ohno is the most decorated winter olypian)

To make this photograph I set set up a flash light in a completely dark room and took a picture of someone's hand. Then in photoshop I made the picture black and white and did made "sunrays from scratch." (This is explained in my Rays picture)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This picture is amazing! The light coming out of the hand is amazing! This picture makes me believe in myths and Greek mythology. The black and white makes it even more interesting.

    ReplyDelete